Sunday 18 September 2011

Bedroom Bedlam 20/10/10 [Proton Radio] //Classic Set

Time to post one of my personal favorite sets. Of all the DJ sets that I have compiled over the last few years, this one represents a transitional moment in my musical journey and I attempted to portray it within the set. It was after the initial podcast airing of this set that I received offers for shows on both InsomniaFM (my first home) and Ensonic-Radio (which hosts my original show "And After Light There Was House" ), this mix was then aired on the famous "Bedroom Bedlam" show on proton Radio. The rest is now history as those shows went on to gain large audiences and host many of the world's leading electronic artists.
Thank you to those who have supported me throughout this entire time, you know who you are, and to those who have just joined....you are in for some treats as time goes on ;)

Tracklistings:

1.Kaiserdisco - Djuma of Love [MBF Records]
2.Florian Gasperini Ft Cedric Noir - Another Day (Vocal Mix)[Indalo Records]
3.Sahar Z & Guy Mantzur - Know Hope (Zidan Vocal Edit) [Definitive Records]
4.Jantika And Katarina July - This Tech Luzztro [CDR Records]
5.Butch - Wet Yourself (Eyes Wide Open)[Bouq Records]
6.This Is The Hook (Zoltan Kontes & Jerome Robins This Is The Dub Mix)[PLAY]
7.Pig Dan - Ay Que Ver (Alexkid Remix) [WetYourSelf Recordings]

Also still available at Proton Radio for those interested: http://www.protonradio.com/browser.php?q=Zidan&t=Search&x=0&y=0

No comments:

Post a Comment